IP Addresses and Subnetting
What you'll learn
- Super NINJA skill to subnet!
- Binary & Decimal Conversion
- Traditional method for subnetting
- VLSM (VariableLength Subnet Mask) Subnetting
- FLSM (Fixed Length Subnet Mask) Subnetting
- Gain practical knowledge to implement subnetting based on scenarios!
- Quizzes & Assignments will help you to apply the knowledge gained!
- No major requirements! However, a basic knowledge of computers would help!
Subnetting and dealing with binary-decimal conversion might get confusing. Yet, you come across people who do it with minimal effort. If you are a Software/DevOps/Cloud Architect, Programmer, QA Engineer, Network Engineer or preparing for CCNA, who needs this magic skill of subnetting, then think no more, enroll and start learning.
The course presents you with the traditional approach to subnetting and also a quick & proven method to subnet like a NINJA.
You will learn:
Binary Math Concepts
IP Address Concepts
IP Address Classes
Subnetting - FLSM & VLSM
You get 30-day guarantee. Enroll & Learn!!
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers
- CCNA Students
- Architect & Programmers - DevOps & Cloud
About Our Company:
CodingGears.io offers self-paced technical courses and makes them easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
Codinggears/GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years and has extensive experience in delivering training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!