Internet of Things with Python Programming
What you'll learn
- The aim of this course is to introduce Python to those with little or very little programming knowledge
- You will have an introduction to Computers, Programming and Internet of Things.
- We take you through the basics of Hardware and Software
- We teach you how computers store data and how a program works
- We will introduce you to advanced concepts such as functional programming, object orientation, and exception handling.
- You will be able to Rapidly prototype even complex IoT applications with Python and put them to practical use
- You will enhance your IoT skills with the most up-to-date applicability in the field of wearable tech, smart environments, and home automation
- You will interact with hardware, sensors, and actuators and control your DIY IoT projects through Python
- We assume very little knowledge or experience of Python or programming or IoT
Learn Python, the language for IoT
How great would it be to write your own computer program? Or, design a web or desktop application that millions of people could enjoy? Both are a possibility if you learn how to code in Python. Python is the very versatile, object-oriented programming language used by startups and tech giants, Google, Facebook, Dropbox, and IBM. Python is also recommended for aspiring young developers who are interested in pursuing careers in Security, Networking, and Internet-of-Things.
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful. In this project-based course, learn how to work with this highly readable language—along with a Raspberry Pi board—to build a secure ecosystem of interconnected IoT devices. We will be reviewing the basics of IoT smart devices, as well as several important IoT communication models.
You will work on 4 Development kits as part of this Hands-on IoT with Python course:
•Live Weather monitoring
•Motion detection in a room and image capture
•Tank alarm using Water level detection sensor
What you’ll learn:
Problem-solve using an algorithmic approach.
Understand programmer's work in the software development process.
Gain knowledge on how a program is executed in a computer environment
IoT communication protocols
Internet security and cryptography
Designing the project architecture
Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi
very clear information and easy to understand ~ Soma
awesome ~ Sanjay chaurasia
The class keeps getting more and more interesting ~ Oscar Kidega
Yes it is very useful for me ~ Madhuri Vasant Shelar
This was a good match for me. I knew nothing about python, but now this course the teaches me a little every time.
~ Mason Crowe
loved this course ~ Jatin aggarwal
I had a very nice experience with this course this will definitely help me in my project in future. ~ Pritesh Suresh Nikam
Who this course is for:
- Children with age groups 8-15 years
- College grads who need a solid introduction to IoT and Python
We specialize in Cybersecurity, Data Science and Talent Management/Human capital management training. The USP of all our training's is the hands-on that we provide, our focus is on real-life practical knowledge sharing, and not tool-based PPT slides. All our training's are conducted by highly experienced practitioners who are dyed-in-the-wool penetration testers. The material is cutting edge and updated with even the most recent developments. We have a standard set of courses outlined in different information security domains, data analytics domains and Talent management domain. However, we also customize the training according to the clients’ requirements.