IoT with ESP32
What you'll learn
- Learn the features of the the ESP32 microcontroller
- In-depth understanding of concepts of IoT and how it works
- Learn how to set up and configure an IoT system
- In-depth understanding of the Cayenne IoT Platform
- In-depth understanding of the ThingSpeak IoT Platform
- End to End implementation of an IoT system
- To get maximum value out of this course, you should have a basic understanding of electronics and related concepts
- It is recommended to have a working knowledge of the Arduino IDE and the ESP32 board
- Prior experience in programming is not mandatory
Welcome to MAKERDEMY's “IoT with ESP32” course.
This is an introductory course on the popular System on chip microcontroller ESP32 and using it for Internet of Things. Do you wish to build your own IoT systems and want to explore more on the ESP32 board and learn what makes it so cool?
If you are a developer or an engineer who wants to get hands on experience with the ESP32 and work on developing IoT solutions, this course is a one stop destination for you. By the end of the course, you would have internalized all the concepts behind IoT and using the ESP32 and its features. You would have implemented two capstone projects in Cayenne and ThingSpeak using the ESP32 board, as well as implemented mini-projects and assignments that help you understand concepts with ease. At the end of the course, you will be in a position to come up with your own IoT solutions using Cayenne and ThingSpeak
Throughout the course, we have provided a curated collection of original resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, links, videos, and more. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and turn you into an IoT expert!
Who this course is for:
- Any developer or an engineer who wishes to get into the field of IoT
- IoT enthusiasts who wish to automate aspects of their devices for development of IoT systems
- Electronics hobbyists who look forward to tinkering with programming boards like the ESP32, and work on automation of tasks
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
I am an Electronics Engineer by education and I am passionate about teaching new concepts and technology, content writing and video production. I have honed my skills in Python, Embedded C, microcontroller programming and PCB designing. Also, I try to keep myself updated with the latest advancements in cutting-edge technology.