Internet of Things IOT, Robotics and Hacking with NodeMCU
What you'll learn
- Create Internet of Things ( IOT ) Projects using NodeMCU Development Board
- Create robotic projects using NodeMCU
- Create hacking projects using NodeMCU
- Lolin v3 NodeMCU , L298N motor driver and Arduino Pro Micro
- An eagerness to explore the many fun things that NodeMCU can do.
Learn about Internet of Things (IOT), Robotics and Ethical Hacking using the low-cost NodeMCU. This course consists of step-by-step clear video tutorials which shows close-up point-of-view videos of what the instructor is doing and which are easy to follow along. No need for any in depth technical knowledge. This course focuses on hands-on practicals right away. Start with simple projects and gradually build up to more advanced projects as you gain more skills and experience.
This course makes it easy for you to get started by giving you exposure to a wide variety of things you can do with NodeMCU. You will learn how to build remote monitoring systems, remote control devices through Internet, mobile phone controlled robotic cars and Hacking using NodeMCU. The robot you build will be directly connected to using any Android or iOS device with a web browser. There is no need for a separate Wifi Access Point. There is also no need to build a separate app for your mobile phone.
IOT is the hot thing today with more and more devices getting connected to the Internet. This course gives you a wide exposure to the many things NodeMCU can do. It is tailored for the beginner who has little knowledge about IOT. This makes it easy for you to get started and is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who want to build IOT projects without too much technical knowledge
- Anyone who wants to build remote control robots and also try ethical hacking using hardware
- Anyone who loves to have fun tinkering with hardware and IT
I am a semi-retired college lecturer with more than 20 years experience in teaching computing and information technology. My interests range from reversing, coding to graphics design, apps, games development, music, health, spirituality and well-being. In my spare time, I also play the piano and keyboard. I enjoy teaching face-to-face and online and also love educating and inspiring others to succeed and live the life of their dreams.