INTERNET OF THINGS & LAW - DR. PAVAN DUGGAL - CYBERLAW UNIV.
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 57 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, students will learn about the various cyber legal issues and challenges that Internet of Things as a paradigm is beginning to throw up. Various policy and regulatory concerns impacting Internet of Things are beginning to emerge on the legal landscape. Students will appreciate the legal impact that IoT is beginning to have upon the enjoyment of personal privacy and data privacy . They will further learn about the legal issues on the intersection of IoT and cyber security. Ticklish issues concerning rights of IoT users, jurisdiction, attribution , applicable law and intermediary liability in the context of Internet of Things will also be explained in the course of the present course.
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites. Any person who wanting to know more about Internet of Things and connected legal issues can do this course and get sensitized about the emerging legalities concerning Internet of Things.
This course gives you an introduction of the legal, policy and regulatory issues impacting the Internet of Things. It takes you through a journey to discover the various complex legal issues that Internet of Things is beginning to throw up, including protection of privacy and cyber security and how different legal approaches are evolving to deal with these legalities and related nuances raised by IoT.
- Any student of any age group, who is interested in knowing about the complex legalities as also legal, policy and regulatory issues concerning Internet of Things.