IoT Automation with ESP8266
What you'll learn
- Learn IoT and Concepts involved in IoT – Embedded Systems, Networking & Programming.
- Learn Role of NodeMCU in IoT, Serial interfacing, Digital Output taking on LED and Analog Output taken on LED.
- Learn Digital Input taken from push button, Analog Input taken from preset and LDR, I2C Scanner.
- Learn Interfacing a 16×2 LCD, DHT-11 temperature and humidity sensor interfacing, Connecting to internet.
- Getting MAC address, DHT-11 Data upload on cloud(Thingspeak), Weather Station (IOT)
- Learn RGB LED interfacing, Switching Using Transistor, IR Proximity and Color detection
- Learn Seven Segment Display interfacing, Servo Control and interfacing, Peizo Buzzer interfacing and control
- Learn DC motor switching and control through Relay, Shift Register for serial input and parallel output and Implementing a web server on the NodeMCU
- Basic knowledge about electronics & programming
- A Computer or a laptop
We will be learning everything about IoT in this course. We will start with Introduction to IoT, Embedded Systems, Networking & Programming etc. We will get to learn about NodeMCU in IoT, Serial interfacing, I2C Scanner, DHT-11 temperature and humidity sensor interfacing, RGB LED interfacing, Implementing a web server on the NodeMCU and much more. The details of the parts that we will be covering in this course is given below.
ESP8266 is among the most integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry. Through this training you shall get started with the ESP8266 and learn about the ESP8266 WiFi chip, starting from the absolute basics.
The training will include the following;
1. Introduction to IoT
2. Concepts involved in IoT – Embedded Systems, Networking & Programming
3. Role of NodeMCU in IoT
4. Serial interfacing
5. Digital Output taking on LED
6. Analog Output taken on LED
7. Digital Input taken from push button
8. Analog Input taken from preset and LDR
9. I2C Scanner
10. Interfacing a 16×2 LCD
11. DHT-11 temperature and humidity sensor interfacing
12. Connecting to internet
13. Getting MAC address
14. DHT-11 Data upload on cloud(Thingspeak)
15. Weather Station (IOT)
16. RGB LED interfacing
17. Switching Using Transistor
18. IR Proximity and Color detection
19. Seven Segment Display interfacing
20. Servo Control and interfacing
21. Peizo Buzzer interfacing and control
22. DC motor switching and control through Relay
23. Shift Register for serial input and parallel output
24. Implementing a web server on the NodeMCU
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build projects with the ESP8266
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- This course is for all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.