IoT#4: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation with Raspberry Pi
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi
- Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera
- Learn Networking using sockets
- Learn Home automation
- Basic knowledge about electronics & programming
- A Computer or a laptop
Please note that There are four courses in this series. They are as follows:
1st Course: Python for IoT Tutorials
2nd Course: Advanced Python for IoT & IoT Based Data Analysis
3rd Course: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation with ESP8266
4th Course: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation using Raspberry Pi
We are now at "4th Course: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation using Raspberry Pi". In this course, we will be learning about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi, Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera, Networking using sockets and finally Home automation.
IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital fold every day, which will likely make it a multi-trillion dollar industry in the near future. Building your own project on IoT will help you practically learn how engineering is applied on this amazing technology.
Through this training we shall learn about the essentials of Raspberry Pi specifically required for Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
The training will include the following;
1. Raspberry Pi introduction and setup
2. Python for Raspberry Pi
3. Accessing GPIO pins
4. Using PiCamera
5. Networking using sockets
6. Home automation
- Anybody interested in Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- This course is for all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products.