IoT Automation with Arduino IDE by ESP32 board-Part 2
- Understand the basic knowledge of electronic hardware and software programming
[Experiments/ Practicals ] Here is the Ultimate Smart Home Tech Tour for KinCony's IOT Module DIY.
We are rooted in wired intelligent design and development. We are launching a series of free courses to help enthusiasts around the world achieve home automation.
This course is mainly about exercises during the course to learn and enhance Arduino IDE Programming, hardware principle and software programming method.
1. Home Automation using TASMOTA on ESP32 is easy but powerful
2. Remote control KC868-A4 relay by free MQTT broker server
3. How to use UDP communication with KC868-A8 by ethernet
4. How to use PCF8574 IIC extend GPIO for ESP32 multi relay
5. How to use PCF8574 IIC extend GPIO for ESP32 input ports
6. KC868-A8 ESP32 ethernet work for home assistant by ESPhome
7. How to Make a WiFi Repeater using ESP32 by KC868-A4 A8
You will learned:
how to create arduino IDE environment for ESP32 module
how to use Arduino IDE and Arduino Programming Language from scratch
how to use Arduino IDE with digital input sensor and output
how to use Arduino IDE with analog input sensor and output
how to use Arduino IDE with DS18B20 temperature sensor
how to use Arduino IDE with RF433/315MHz wireless signal
how to use Arduino IDE with IR signal
how to use Arduino IDE with homekit
how to use Arduino IDE with home assistant
how to use Arduino IDE with wifi and bluetooth
how to use Arduino IDE with tasmota firmware
how to use Arduino IDE with alexa voice control
Who this course is for:
- Engineers interested in Arduino and DIY
XuWei: Founder & CEO of KinCony Electronics Co., Ltd.
Major in Computer Science and Technology , Zhejiang University.
Young Technological Innovator in HangZhou in 2015.
Special Teacher of Hangzhou Normal University.
In 2003, began to research and development of auto control technology, focusing on smart control hardware and software for more then 10 years.
Designed KinCony’s KC868 Smart System, Write the software code of KC868 smart controller.
Up to now, it has obtained a number of technical patents in the industry, published more than 100 articles in Internet of Things and intelligent related magazines and journals, and published widely used as teaching books in Colleges and universities.
I hope that friends all over the world will like our products and be satisfied with our services.