- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build apps and publish them to the market.
In this lecture we do research on the game we want to recreate, then we recreate the assets and get everything ready for development.
In this lecture we learn about the HingeJoint2D component, which will allow us to create rope physics very easily in Unity!
In this lecture we fix the issues we had with the HingeJoint2D component in Unity. We also attach the Candy to the end of the Rope!
In this lecture we create a script that allows us to cut the rope using our mouse, or touch depending if the game is running on mobile or PC!
- Have a PC that can run Unity.
- iOS or Android Device.
In this course we will take a look at the two most popular mobile games and re create them using Unity and C#.
The games we will be recreating:
- Cut The Rope ( This is our introductory game, we will recreate it mostly by using the built in Unity components, so that you get a bit more comfortable with the engine.)
- Flappy Bird ( We will learn how Rigid bodies behave and how to create the illusion of an endless runner. )
- Color Switch ( We apply all that we have learned so far to create our final game, and get it published to both iOS and Android.)
We will then deploy these games to our Android device, as well as our iOS device using xCode.
You will learn why xCode is very important when it comes to developing for the App Store.
Learn how to earn money with free games using Advertisements ( Video Ads ).
Finally we will show you how to publish these games to the App Store and/or Play Store.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop apps for iOS/Android and publish said apps to the App Store and/or Play Store.