This Is How You Make iPhone Apps - iOS Development Course
I'll teach you how to make iPhone apps with this complete iOS development tutorial. You'll learn how to create apps using the same tools and techniques used to make the top apps in The App Store.
No coding experience? No problem. We'll create our first app in Lesson 2 without writing a single line of code. Then in Lesson 3 of this iOS app development tutorial, we'll learn how to write code in Apple's Objective-C programming language.
Once we've gotten the hang of programming, we'll create three more apps as we explore Apple's iOS software development kit. I'll walk you through every detail of developing the apps from project creation, through every line of code, and on to testing the app.
Finally, in the last lesson I'll let you watch over my shoulder as I submit an app to The App Store.
Take the course now, learn iOS development now and have your first fully functional iPhone app before the end of the day.
- Lesson 1 - What You Need To Start Making Apps01:42
- Lesson 2 - Getting The Tools You Need And Building Your First iPhone App23:23
- Lesson 2 Challenge Solution06:52
- Lesson 2 Assets59.7 kB
- Lesson 3 - Learning To Write Code In Objective-C19:07
- Lesson 3 Challenge Solution2 pages
- Lesson 3 Project File612.4 kB
- Lesson 4 - Creating a Tip Calculator App48:30
- Lesson 4 Challenge Solution03:08
- Lesson 4 Tip Calculator App Images387.6 kB
- Completed Tip Calculator Project418.8 kB
- Lesson 5 - Fun With TableViews, Arrays, and More43:23
- Lesson 5 Challenge Solution05:00
- Lesson 6 - Updating Food Diary to save data and show a detail view33:28
- Lesson 6 Challenge Solution09:06
- Food Diary Lesson 6 Starting Point30.2 kB
- Lesson 7 - Updating Food Diary to add Geo-Location And Map Views29:46
- Food Diary Lesson 7 Starting Point34.6 kB
- Lesson 8 - A new app! Photos, touches, gestures, animations, and sound28:25
- Lesson 8 Challenge Solution04:41
- Lesson 8 Photo Touch Images and Sound File1.9 MB
- Lesson 9 - Submitting Your App To The App Store13:31
- Lesson 9 PhotoTouch Icon Files862.9 kB
The App Dojo has helped thousands of students get started developing their own iPhone apps & iMessage sticker packs and distributing those around the world via The App Store. Whether you want to get started selling apps in The App Store, promote a project/product with an app or sticker pack, or supplement your current skillset with valuable mobile development expertise, our tutorials are a great way to get started.