Code a Swift iOS To Do List App, UIKit, CoreData, Table View
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- you will learn the CoreData framework in Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- you will learn the updated UIKit Framework in Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- You will learn how to build apps without using storyboards! (Which is a very good skill)
- You will learn how to build an app from start to finish
- You will learn how to make an app using UILayoutConstraints programmatically, so think of it as storyboards but with only code!
- Make iOS Apps.
- Be able to code in Swift 4
- Make mobile apps
- deal with objects
- more object oriented programming knowledge
- custom UIKit controls
- custom UIViews
- Xcode and Swift
- No coding experience is required though! I walk you from start to finish!
- should probably be alive and breathing, could help.
Learn Swift, Xcode, and the iOS SDK from a unique perspective by developing a more involved todolist app for the Apple App Store. As a developer it is extremely important you learn specific concepts and technologies that are in demand. In my opinion it is equally important to learn from multiple perspectives and not from just one or two specific instructors. That being said, I think my course offers a very unique perspective on development and this course will teach you the following concepts from my perspective as a professional developer: CAGradientLayer, CoreData, UITableViews, Object Oriented Programming Subclassing, UIKit, self defined Protocols, OptionSet(s) and at least a few more concepts that are contained within the bigger ones. For example, in this course you will learn how to build a custom UITableViewCell and that would fall under learning about UITableViews which is why I didn't initially mention it in this description.
- Beginners, and professionals who want to learn the latest in Swift 4, Xcode 9, and the iOS SDK
- In this course I walk you very carefully yet at a swift speed (no pun intended lol) so beginners and professionals will both have something to grasp
- Developers interested in learning Apple's CoreData framework / library
- Developers interested in learning Apple's UIKit framework
- Developers interested in learning how to use UITableViews, UILayoutConstraints programmatically!, UITextFields, and much more!