Introduction to iOS 11 Development: Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- All you need is a Mac!
Do you want to learn how to make iOS Apps? For free? :)
Well guess what! You're in the right place.
Welcome to Introduction to iOS 11 Development.
This course will cover all the basics of swift as well as making two complete iOS Applications from the ground up. Clean audio, fantastic video quality, and by the end you'll know everything you need to start making iOS Applications.
So what are you waiting for? Why are you even reading this description. C'mon. Just enroll in the course already :)
- Anyone who wants to learn Swift
- Anyone who wants to learn iOS Development
- Getting Started with Swift03:39
- Variables and Data Types04:51
- Constants and Multiple Assignment04:17
- Arithmetic Operators05:11
- Conditional Statements08:38
- For Loops07:03
- While Loops03:26
- Switches and Loop Control Statements05:12
- Classes and Objects05:44
- Inheritance and Overriding05:32
- Getting Started04:27
- Adding Buttons05:40
- The Slider05:32
- Adding the Logic06:34
- Adding the Switch06:31
- Play Again and Design09:29
- Final Touches06:26
- Getting Started02:33
- Adding the Table View06:43
- Custom Tale View Cell02:59
- Custom Cell Class03:45
- Using the Custom cell09:02
- Designing the Expanded View13:33
- Passing data between views07:09
- Adding Constraints04:27
- Final Touches04:19
- Enroll in my iOS 11 Development Course!01:22
- You did it!00:16
Avinash Jain is currently a sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He's the CEO and Founder of TheCodex, an online educational platform focused on bringing the best programming content to hundreds of thousands of students around the world.
His programming journey began at the age of 10, starting off with simple Python scripts to crawl the weather. Since then, he's worked at numerous companies and is professionally experienced in Python, iOS Development and Web Development. He's launched a plethora of applications in the App Store amassing thousands of downloads. Additionaly, he's competed and won in several hackathons around the world including PennApps and NWHacks.
Avinash has a passion to teach - his enthusiasm and love for programming is evident in every video. For the past 4 years he's been an instructor on Udemy and he loves motivating and enabling others to pursue their programming dreams. He hopes to help students realize the power of programming and jumpstart their careers through his courses.
Checkout TheCodex for all of his courses, fantastic discounts, and any guidance or help.