iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines & Beyond
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Start designing apps for iOS
- Know the ins and outs of design for iOS
- Have basic digital literacy
This course is a must-learn basis in order to start designing apps for iOS.
We will cover the main topics of iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines. You will learn:
- Interaction principles
- How to handle graphics
- How to use various interface elements: UI Bars, UI Views, UI Controls
- How you can utilize extensions to expand your app beyond the app itself, to be used in photo editing, messages, home screen widgets, share and action activities, accessible from within other apps
- And a lot more!
This course is great for:
- designers: learn how to design for iOS and then jump to your UI design software
- developers: get the knowledge about Human Interface, that you need to start building apps
- managers: get the knowledge about Human Interface and other principles, in order to control the design and development process better, know what to demand and what to expect
The course is comprised of video lectures. Lectures include a presentation and my voice-over. Slides often illustrate the ideas and concepts in graphic and animated way, so that you can understand the iOS design guidelines and principles easily.
This course is constantly improved and updated, so that you can stay on top of the current Apple iOS Guidelines and design principles.
So, after this course, you will be equipped with knowledge to start planning and designing a great UI and UX for your iOS app.
- Interface designers
- App developers