iOS App Development For Beginners - No Swift Skill Required
- You should have a Mac computer (e.g. MacBook, Mac mini, iMac etc)
Are you new to iOS app development? Do you want to learn how to develop app on the iPhone but have no programming skills? This course is for you.
This course is for anyone who is completely new to the Apple iOS platform, with no Swift programming skills. The app we’ll develop in this course will be a complete app but we will not write any code to make it work.
We’ll use native iOS development tools, which is the Xcode, and I’ll introduce you to other tools to make development a lot easier than you image.
Some of the topics you will learn in this course include;
- Some cool features of Xcode to boost your productivity
- Simple design tips to make great looking apps
- Introduction to some of the popular controls such as labels, buttons, text view etc.
- How to add layout constraints to your app automatically and manually
- Introduction to stack view – easier way to lay out your controls
- UINavigation controller and some of its unique properties
- Storyboard segue
- Plist.info property file
- Launch screen storyboard file
- Status bar and some of its cool features
- Creating icon and asset catalog
- View hierarchy
- Memory management
- App delegate and view lifecycle
- How to use the class reference
- IBOutlet and IBActions
- And many more…
The course will be updated with latest features for every new versions of iOS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop iOS apps without writing code
- Anyone who wants to make basic app for their business
- 01:26Introduction to Florist App
- 00:56Download Xcode from the App Store
- 02:18Things you need to follow along
- 08:22How to follow along and some useful tips
- 09:59About me
Dee has developed over 120 apps for clients, including both individuals and start-ups, from around the world. The apps range from basic to very complex, some of which can be found on his website. Dee’s passion for computer programming began in 2006 with his first contact with Java programming language. He continued to learn different languages, including Microsoft ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, C#, some PHP and HTML and CSS. Dee briefly pursued a MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) certification before he decided he wanted to become a full-time programmer. He achieved a Microsoft Certified Professional status. For the last 4 years, Dee has been programming the iPhone using Objective-C and Swift language.
In 2013, Dee decided to further his education in Software Development by earning a distinction in his Masters of Software Engineering degree from Queen Mary University. He graduated with a 1st class in BSc Computing in his first degree.
One of Dee’s passions is tutoring. His first YouTube channel video tutorial was uploaded in 2007 where he was teaching PHP, but he later created Microsoft ASP.NET video tutorials and Visual Studios. He has a genuine interest in ensuring that learners understand whatever topic is being presented.
Dee currently resides in the UK as a freelancer. He prides himself on his creativity in taking customers ideas from the paper to the app store. Two of the apps he developed received funding from angel investors and he is a co-founder of a New Zealand start-up currently valued at over $1 million.
You can be assured of Dee’s courses and credentials. His dedication and commitment to his work and support will be of exceptional quality and he can teach you how to become an app developer. See you inside.