Build a LIVE Weather Application with Xcode! PROMO: EASY13
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a complete Weather Application.
- Grab information from the internet and into their application
- Parse internet data to JSON language
Welcome and thank you for taking this course. My name is Bryan Okafor. I am a Software Engineer that travels all around the world deploying software for my company. But in this course I am going to teach you how to build a Live Weather Application. Be ready to learn some new tricks and polish your skills.
In this video we will start the build of our Weather Application. By the end of this video we will learn how to create an application from scratch.
In this video we will add an alert controller to our weather application. This alert controller is how we will call on our city to get the weather information.
- Download Xcode 7.3.1
- You should be semi familiar with Swift 2
- You may have to create a free account with openweathermap.com
Live Weather Application!
If you are a beginner in application development, or expert developer looking for some new tricks, you've come to the right place. In this course you will not only learn the basics in building a application from scratch you will also learn how to pull LIVE information from the internet and into your application. Here's what we'll cover:
- How to create a full work application
- How to create an alert controller
- How to create an alert action
- How to add a struct in your project
- How to pull live data from the internet
- How to parse data from the internet to JSON
- How to adjust info.plist in order to except http URLs
- How to create images and icons through Sketch
- ... and etc.
What are the requirements?
- Xcode 7
- At least a beginner knowledge in iOS programming with Swift
- access to the internet
What is the target audience?
- iOS developer who want to enhance their skills in coding Swift Language
- iOS application designers
- All level developers looking for something new!
- This development course is for any developer looking to exercise their skills.