iOS 9 App Development For Beginners
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create iPhone/iPad applications.
- Use the user interface controls provided in the iOS framework.
- Write apps that use GPS, mapping and social networks.
- They will also need a Mac computer and the Xcode development app
- Students will need some programming knowledge
Unless you've been living under a rock for the last few decades, you'll know that Apple has a strong hold over the technology world; a hold that won't loosen its grip any time soon. You'll also know that this computer giant does things a little differently to everyone else. That's why having the ability to develop apps for iOS is vital for any successful developer – particularly when new versions are releases at such a regular pace. But don't worry; this course will get you up to speed.
Create Stunning Apps for Apple with Ease
- Create native iPhone and iPad apps using Xcode and Swift
- Get your apps on the iTunes App Store for anyone to download and use
- Take the first steps towards becoming an Apple developer
- Learn the ins and outs of the Apple developer centre and user interfaces for iOS apps
Build your own Apps from the Ground Up
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with creating Apple apps for iOS 9. It has been designed for students who are already familiar with programming structures and the software development process, and who have an interest in applying this to iOS applications.
With over 57 lectures and 6.5 hours of content, you'll go through the entire app building process from planning and design right up to publishing your app in the iTunes App Store. Starting with an overview of becoming an iOS developer and Apple's developer centre, you'll then progress to building the user interface of your app. This includes storyboards, controls, navigation and more. Following that, you'll move on to specific iOS features like posting to social media, geocoding, and son on, before getting to grips with the data side of things. Finally, you'll cover how to publish your app.
By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a fully fledged Apple developer, and you'll have all of the knowledge and experience necessary to create flawless, fun, and fully functioning apps for the Apple community.
Xcode: Xcode is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that contains all the software you need to create beautiful, fast, and easy to use applications for Apple devices like iPhones and iPads. You can experiment with new APIs, add additional source code, and even make use of he interface testing feature, which records your app in action.
Swift: Swift is one of the newest programming languages to hit the scene and was especially developed for iOS and OS X (i.e Apple products). Swift is one of the most simple languages to get a handle on, and what's even better is that it makes creating lighting-fast, fun and interactive apps easy.
- People with computer application development knowledge that have an interest in writing iOS applications
- They should understand programming structures and the software development process
- The course is not suited for people with no programming knowledge