iOS 12 & Swift 4: Build A Pokedex App
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a fully functioning Pokedex list that you can show off to potential employers, family & friends
- Know how to apply important architecture patterns such as MVC and Protocols
- How to connect to an API and read data from a database
- How to implement cool animations for a premium User Experience (UX)
- How to create story boards programmatically
- Object and Protocol Oriented programming
- How to work with UICollectionView programmatically (no storyboards)
- How to work with a search bar and search through Pokemon
- How to write clean, reusable, professional code
- Basic programming experience is helpful, but not required
Why take this course?
Taking this course will help you develop vital fundamental programming skills that you will be able to use in the professional world. We teach you import techniques and practices, accompanied with detailed explanations to make sure you understand what you are coding. You're not just building a Pokedex here, you're learning how to code like a professional.
What will you learn?
Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Swift 4 & Xcode
How to connect to an API and bring information in from the internet
How to construct custom objects from JSON data
How to understand/implement the MVC architecture.
How to design a clean User Interface
How to implement aesthetic animations for an improved User Experience
Principles of object and protocol oriented programming
How to create custom sub classes
How to implement custom extensions
How to work with UICollectionView programmatically
How to build storyboards programmatically
How to search through Pokemon
How to parse JSON
How to create custom objects
How to write clean, reusable professional code
Work with auto layout and cocoa touch classes
Who Am I?
My name is Stephan Dowless
I am a professional Senior iOS Developer with 4 years of experience
Here to help you learn :)
- Beginner iOS Developers