iOS 11 Mobile Development and Certification - iPhone & iPad
What you'll learn
- Once you complete the course you can build iOS Applications and submit to Apple AppStore
- Understand all the components of programming and iOS Development
- Build Advanced Mobile Apps targeting iOS Platforms - iPhone and iPads
- To take this course you do not need any prior programming knowledge
- You will need to know how to use a mac
This course will start from basic and build up slowly through programming and development strategy. We will blindly follow to get understanding of the environment and get comfortable making applications. In the first few sections you will have around 10-20 applications ready without knowing any programming and then we will dive into programming and learn more Swift which will equip us to understand Mobile Applications better. By the time we reach the last few sections we will cover advanced topics in iOS development and master them.
After you complete this course you will be able to build your own personal Mobile Apps as well as get a job in the corporate world as a Mobile Developer.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who want to learn Programming and specifically building Mobile Applications focussed on iOS
After completing Masters in Computer Science at The George Washington University, started working on Web and Mobile Applications. Have been training people in Mobile Technologies since 2009 in both iOS and Android Technology.
Been building Mobile Apps and Websites since 2002 for brands like Delta Air Lines, The Washington Post, Cars, Kaplan and many more. Have more then 150 mobile applications of my own.
Hands-on experience architecting, developing and publishing apps since 2009.