iOS 10 Swift 3 hands on features - Siri Kit , Messages , ...
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- iOS 10 Speech Recognition: Learn how to use Siri's power within your app to get to transcribe audio into text! Also learn how to record the iPhone user's voice and get to turn it into text!
- - Stickers is the upcoming gold rush. Learn how to create sticker app extensions for the Messages app. No coding skills required!
- - Learn Swift 3 changes. Get an in-depth look at the differences between swift 2 and Swift 3 for common usage, such as Strings, Arrays, Core Graphics, Iteration loops, and much more.
- - Finally get to use Siri voice commands to control the iOS app using SiriKit. Learn how to integrate the Siri Kit and How to code responses to Siri commands. Also learn how to add your own words to Siri's vocabulary!
- - Build an iOS 10 Message App Extension. Learn how to customize conversations by manipulating text, backgrounds, layouts, links, videos, audio and attachments
- - Making your iOS app content searchable within the Home Spotlight and the iTunes app store search tab.
- - Technical app store optimization
In this lecture, you will learn what iOS 10 sticker app s are and how to access them.
In this lecture, you will learn how to get the iOS developer license to be allowed to publish sticker apps.
In this lecture, you will learn how to download and install the correct version of xcode to make sticker packs.
In this lecture, you will learn how to build your own stickers app using iOS 10. The cherry on the cake is that you don't need to write a single line of code! This is the next gold rush in the iTunes app store.
- basic programming understanding
- have a MAC computer or use macincloud online
Hello, My name is Yohann, I will be your instructor.
This course is not just about learning programming with iOS 10 and Swift 3. This course unlike any other course, teaches you how to make real useful apps using the new iOS 10 features.
We will be using both objective-C and the new Swift 3 language.
You will learn how to use the new messages framework where you'll get to make iOS 10 sticker packs. Get to make sticker apps in no time and get to sell them in the new app store called the messages app store which the media has named as the new gold rush, full of opportunities, let's do this together.
Then you will learn how to make advanced messages app extensions that where you'll get to customize message conversation changing backgrounds, adding stickers, and animations.
Then we will introduce the new iOS 10 Siri Kit. You will get to program Siri to send commands to your app. For example, if you want to send commands to play / pause the video, or start / stop a workout session.
Then you will learn how to use Speech recognition. You will make an app that will take your voice from the microphone and automatically translate it into text. Isn't it amazing?
Finally, you will learn how to bake app store SEO techniques right within your app to give your app more exposure in the iTunes app store which will drive more downloads and potentially more revenue.
As we go through the creation of these apps, you also get to learn Swift 3 as I go over the differences between the old Swift and the new one.
Now is the perfect time to learn of these amazing skills. If you need help, my students can tell you that I'm always available in the forums.
And this course comes with a full refund if you're not satisfied, You've got nothing to loose.
Join now and let's get started.
- anyone interested in making amazing iOS apps
- software engineers
- graphic designers wanting to make apps (no coding required for sticker packs!)
- computer students
- art students
- entrepreneurs wanting to make an app business