- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 124 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to make 2D as well as 3D models in Autocad 2010.
- Basic know-how of engineering drawing
Starting with understanding the Interface of Autocad 2010, you will be amazed where you reach by the end of this course. With the wide applications of Autocad in Mechanical, Architecture and Civil fields, this is one software that you need to know to put down your engineering ideas on paper. Learn to draft 2D models, to apply constrains, dimension parts, to make 3D models in this well structured course of Autocad.
- Students /Working professionals