Ionic React: Cross-Platform Mobile Development with Ionic 5
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop mobile apps using web technologies with Ionic and React
- Build a mobile website as well as Android and iOS native apps from the same code base
- Integrate with a Firebase backend to handle user authentication and store data
- Familiarity with React, including hooks (at least useState and useEffect)
This course will introduce you to Ionic step by step, starting from a standard React app and gradually adding more and more Ionic components.
Then it will guide you through developing a simple but complete app that includes some form elements and a chart (based on Recharts), and show you how to build this app not only as a mobile website but also as a native Android and iOS app with Capacitor.
In the latter sections, you will learn how to build a more complex application featuring page navigation / routing and integration with a Firebase backend, including handling user authentication, storing data in the Cloud Firebase database, and uploading user-generated files to Cloud Storage.
This course is based on version 5 of the Ionic Framework.
- React developers who want to build mobile apps