Ionic 5, React & Capacitor -Build Android iOS & Web/PWA App
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 37 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Quick start with Ionic 5
- Learn ReactJS Quickly
- Learning Capacitor
- Build Android & iOS Mobile App
- Build Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Theme your Ionic apps
- Customize app icon and splash screen
- Implement multi-page apps, Routing
- Test Apps on real devices
- Access native device functionality like Google Map, Camera, Device Info
- To publish the app on Google Play Store & App Store
- To complete this workshop, all you need is a code editor, a modern browser, and a connection to the Internet.
- Basic knowledge of ECMAScript and TypeScript will be helpful
- Basic Android & iOS knowledge will be helpful but not MANDATORY
Ionic helps you deliver consistent experiences across all channels, with a single codebase and customizable design system that works everywhere.
Your users don’t want mobile apps. They want one a seamless experience that follows them wherever they are — mobile, desktop, web.
Ionic gives you complete control over how your app is built, with limitless customizations and native power and performance across any device.
Easy access to native device features
Full access to the native SDK when you need it
Securely store and access data offline
Integrate with any third-party, backend, or legacy system
Deploy to iOS, Android, Electron, PWAs, and more
Professional support and guidance when you need it
Developers from startups up to the largest companies in the world continue to choose Ionic to build their entire mobile strategy.
Ionic is Open Source
Today, Ionic is one of the top 100 most starred repositories on GitHub and receives hundreds of community contributions each year
- Job Seeker, Students , Professors, Web Designer, Developer
- Business man / Startup – owners, Entrepreneur, Any Computer Programmer, , and more
- A mobile developer and want to extend an application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it with each platform's language and tool set.
- Anyone who has interest in hybrid mobile application development