Ionic Tutorial For Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After taking the couse students will be able to create and build Mobile apps using Ionic Framework
- Some Knowledge of Web development is requierd for you to take this course
- Very basic knowlege of Angular and TypeScript is require for you to take this couse
Have you ever wanted to create mobile apps using web technologies such as Angular?
If yes, then this course is for you.
In this course we will learn how you can create native apps with Ionic Framework using web development technologies like Angular (HTML, CSS and TypeScript).
We will begin from scratch by downloading and installing Ionic and setting-up our development environment for android development on windows.
We will learn some of the fundamental components and concepts of Ionic and then move on to learn how you make Rest API calls to a JSON api.
We will also learn how to implement Deep-Linking in Ionic.
Ionic works the same on windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
You should not have any trouble taking this course if you wish to develop for IOS on a MAC.
For recording this course only windows operating system is used.
- This course is for learners who want to get started with Ionic Framework with Angular
- This course is for learners who want to create Mobile apps with Web technologies