Ionic Framework: JumpStart
What you'll learn
- Create and deploy real-time mobile applications using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Write Basic Server Code using Node.js.
- Deploy code on Windows Azure Cloud.
- Use ngCordova and Ionic Services
- Use Socket.io for real-time communication.
- Learn about Facebook Login in Ionic Apps
- Debug your Web Apps using Chrome Developer Tools
- Basics of Ionic Framework, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and JS.
- A Text Editor, like Sublime Text
- An internet connection.
To create such an app, all you need is to have basic skills in HTML, CSS and AngularJS. You do not need to learn JAVA or Objective C or Swift. you can create a fully functional, advanced and beautiful Chat Application using just the Web Skills.
This course will also introduce you to the Facebook Graph API and you will learn how to use Facebook login in your Ionic and Cordova Apps.
Later in the course we will learn to deploy our server code, which we will write on Cloud9, as cloud based IDE, on Windows Azure Cloud Platform.
The course contains video content of around 3 hours and 30 minutes. And during this time, you will learn Ionic and a lot of AngularJS. You will learn how to use Angular services and controllers to implement logic in the app. You will also learn how to create multi-page applications in Ionic and navigate between those pages.
And the best part, your app will work on both Android and iOS devices.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to develop apps for Android and iOS.
- Web Developers and Designers who are proficient in web technologies.
- Professionals who wish to expand their portfolio but can't learn JAVA or Swift.
Samarth is a developer, an instructor, and an entrepreneur. He has been working in the field of online education for around 4 years and has around 15000+ students combined on a number of platforms. He has amazing mobile and web app development courses on Udemy, Packt, Internshala, SkillShare and LinkedIn Learning. Samarth works on the latest front-end web frameworks like Angular and Ionic, Flutter, React Native and builds cross-platform mobile applications for Android and iOS.