Ionic Framework 101: A Quickstart to Building Mobile Apps
What you'll learn
- Build Android and iOS applications
- Know how to use Ionic Framework for mobile application development
- Must have the free to download Atom editor by GitHub installed for writing application code
- Must have a Macintosh computer to build iOS applications as Linux and Windows can only build Android applications
- A Macintosh computer is NOT required to participate in this course
This course will teach you how to develop web-hybrid mobile applications for Android and iOS using Ionic Framework. We'll look at what is necessary to configure Ionic Framework on your Windows, Linux or Macintosh computer and develop visually pleasing applications with minimal amounts of code and design skills necessary.
Ionic Framework 101 is designed to be a quickstart for beginners looking to develop mobile applications. As a course goal, we'll create a fully functional URL shortener using the skills we developed through the span of the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is NOT meant for people looking to develop Windows Phone or BlackBerry applications
Nic Raboy is an application developer who has released several mobile applications to both iTunes and Google Play and is a part of several major projects. He is a polyglot programmer that is proficient in Node, Java, Ionic Framework, AngularJS, NoSQL, and Android.
The applications he has released to iTunes and Google Play were developed using either native code or hybrid technologies like Ionic Framework making him qualified to share his experiences to other developers.