Ionic Apps for WooCommerce: Build an eCommerce Mobile App
What you'll learn
- Create amazing mobile apps using Ionic
- Create apps that work on both Android and iOS
- Build eCommerce Apps
- Build Apps that use WooCommerce as a backend
- Write apps by using HTML and JS
- Write and understand AngularJS apps
- Build and deploy apps on Android
- You just need a little bit of knowledge of HTML and JS
- All the tools used are free and explained in the lectures.
- Tools will be downloaded and configured during the course itself.
- You don't need to be an expert in any technology, just willing enough to create something amazing.
This course is for everybody who wants to build amazing Android and iOS apps. In this course, you will learn all about Ionic Framework with AngularJS from scratch, which allows you to build amazing mobile apps with just HTML, CSS and JS.
In this course, we will start by learning about the world's most popular eCommerce platform, WooCommerce and how we can use WooCommerce with Ionic. We will then learn about Ionic Framework from scratch and then we will start building an eCommerce App using Ionic Framework knowledge that we have gathered during first half of the course.
All you need is a little bit of familiarity with HTML and JS. If you are a web developer and want to build mobile apps, Ionic will be your piece of cake. You will be able to write amazing apps that will work on both Android and iOS.
For every lecture there is a Github branch in the Repo created for this course so if you are stuck, you can always refer the branch, All the code is open source and you can create even more than taught. Sky is the limit.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to step into the app market
- Eventerpreneurs with an idea but no knowledge of complex app development
- Professionals who want to expand their skill set and learn to develop apps.
- Web developers and designers who want to develop apps for their websites.
Samarth is a developer, an instructor, and an entrepreneur. He has been working in the field of online education for around 4 years and has around 15000+ students combined on a number of platforms. He has amazing mobile and web app development courses on Udemy, Packt, Internshala, SkillShare and LinkedIn Learning. Samarth works on the latest front-end web frameworks like Angular and Ionic, Flutter, React Native and builds cross-platform mobile applications for Android and iOS.