Ionic 2 Tutorial with Two Complete Apps
What you'll learn
- Create iOS and Android Apps with Ionic 2
- Manage data sharing across the app
- Theme your Apps using SASS
- Store data offline with SQL Storage
- Consume APIs and JSON responses
- Simulate server responses
- Master Google Map APIs
- Latest advances in Ionic 2
- Learn Angular 2 and TypeScript
- Conquer Angular 2 Components & Directives
- Practiced at Angular 2 Page, Pipe, Provider, Service, Dependency Injection and more
- Create two real mobile apps for the App Stores
- Structure complex apps
- Incorporate auto-completion and code-sense with TypeScript and Type Definitions
- Publish your app to millions of users
- Publish Subscribe in Angular 2
- Skills to create any mobile app imaginable
- Become a professional mobile app developer
- Able to create any mobile app imaginable
- Download & Install XCode and Android Studio
- Install Code Editor (like Visual Studio Code)
- Familiarity with Ionic and Cordova will make the course easier, but it's not necessary
Learn Ionic 2 with two in-depth, step-by-step mobile apps. Updated for Ionic 2 beta 10.
There is a large, active Ionic community that has developed over a million apps. Ionic 1 has attracted a lot of people because it leveraged existing technologies that developers were familiar with on the web to create mobile apps. With the new advances in Angular 2 and TypeScript, Ionic 2 changes how we develop hybrid, mobile apps. Fortunately, this course teaches these new frameworks as you develop apps in an easy progression that will have you writing Ionic 2 apps within a couple hours.
As the video progresses, viewers will learn how to get the best of both worlds in terms of using Ionic and Angular together to create stunning apps with interactive UIs and real-time functionality.
By the end of this course, a viewer will be a professional Ionic 2 developer with the skills and deeper understanding to create any app imaginable.
Who this course is for:
- Ideal student would have some experience with Ionic
- Ionic 1 developers wanting to get their hands dirty with Ionic 2
- Ionic 2 beginners will progress to intermediate and advanced skills
- Existing mobile web developer wanting to learn the new Ionic framework
- Desire concrete step-by-step instructions from start to publish
- Understand the differences from Ionic 1
- Want to stay up-to-date with Ionic 2
- Stuck at simplistic Ionic 2 examples like the ToDo App? Take this course!
I have developed web and mobile apps for the last 15 years for companies, academia, and the military. I have a Masters in Computer Science, and I supported myself in university by teaching and tutoring other students. I've learned various technologies over the years, such as Java, C/C++ and Ruby. When the iPhone was released back in 2007, my interest switched to building native apps for a few years. More recently, I switched back to developing mobile apps using web technologies. At first, I developed mobile web apps from scratch without a framework, and I have since become a strong proponent of Ionic 1 & now Ionic 2. I now use my broad background in web and mobile to teach others how to crate highly engaging mobile web apps using Ionic 2.