InVideo | Comprehensive Course on How to Use The InVideo App
What you'll learn
- Step-by-step instructions for using all the features of InVideo video creation software.
- Choose from hundreds of beautifully designed templates, already preconfigured to the correct aspect ratio for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and more, and edit them to create your own marketing or social media videos in minutes.
- Or design and create your own videos from scratch using InVideo’s extensive video, image and music libraries and all of its added features like text animations, special effects and enhancers.
- A complete walk through how to create a video based on a script or an article you have written using the Storyboard window.
- A complete walk through how to create a video from a template, or start from scratch, using the Advanced Editor window.
- Add voice overs or music to your videos.
- Add different transitions between scenes.
- Create end-screens to add to your YouTube videos and make them clickable.
- You will need to be using the Google Chrome browser.
- InVideo needs at least 4GB of RAM to work efficiently.
- You will need to be connected to the internet while working in InVideo.
- No design skills required.
If you are here then you already know how important video is to your advertising, sales funnel, or brand marketing or you want to put out a captivating portfolio of your visual assets, but you haven’t quite mastered video editing yet. And that’s where Invideo comes in. Their plan is to make it as easy as possible for anyone to put together short promotional or social media videos even if you have never tried it before.
My plan is to give you easy, step-by-step instructions so that you can use InVideo skillfully, without all the trial and error, and get on with publishing your videos.
In my courses I aim to be thorough, so that you don’t have to go hunting elsewhere for answers, to the point so that I don’t overwhelm you with information overload, and well edited so that I don’t waste your time waiting for tabs or applications to open, or watching while I work something out on the fly.
I will take you on a complete walkthrough of how InVideo works with plenty of real examples, a thorough explanation of the regions of the user interface and how to use the timelines. Followed by an in depth-look at all the editing functions in the editing properties tabs.
Then we'll go on to adding transitions, voice overs, your favorite colors and duplicating your videos for all thedifferent social media platforms.
Check out the preview videos to get started and see if you like my teaching style.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn all the functions of InVideo to create videos the easy way.
- Business owners who want to use video to market their brand.
- Marketing professionals who need a quick and easy solution.
- Advertisers who want their videos to have an impact.
- Social Media enthusiasts who want to draw attention to their posts.
- Freelancers who want to create videos professional looking videos for their clients.
I started my career as an interior designer but have always had a passion for books. In 2013 I wrote one, but like most authors did not have any connections in the publishing world so I decided to format it myself and publish it on Amazon. It was even a bestseller for a very short time.
During the writing and publishing process I was surprised to find how many of my author friends were being held back by not knowing how to get the best out of their writing software and not knowing how to self publish their books so I transitioned into writing books about writing software and teaching people how to self publish.
I had to learn Screenflow to make marketing videos for my books but soon discovered that it is much easier to explain software in a video than it is in a book so I switched to making video courses instead. 6 courses on Udemy so far and 3 are bestsellers.
So my mission statement is to inspire as many people as possible to embrace all the amazing technology we have access to these days that makes publishing easier than ever, and get them to write and publish their own stories and create their own video courses about what they know.