InVideo Basics - Professional Business Videos Made Simple
- Access to InVideo (you can start with a free subscription)
- Internet connection
Video is a great way to promote a small or medium sized business on social media or the internet. InVideo comes with a variety of templates and tools that make it easy for you to create your own promotional videos. In this course we go through the basics of creating videos using InVideo.
- Business owners who want to use video to market their business
- Marketing professionals
- Social media consultants
- Business video creators with little time who want to create videos in a hurry
- Our First Video with a Template01:50
- Using the Timeline and Text Transitions04:29
- Adding Videos to the Timeline06:06
- Exporting the Video00:50
- Storyboards - Create a Video Using an Outline05:59
- Using Blank Templates14:45
- Wrapping it Up - Testing01:22
My name is Andrew and I'm originally from South Africa. I have a two degrees in Accounting and Business Management and I qualified as a Chartered Accountant. I gained extensive experience as a CFO and Financial Manager in several industries from manufacturing to diamond mining to fashion clothing. I have always enjoyed Excel and financial modelling, and honed my skills at companies listed in New York and London. I have several courses on Udemy and enjoy sharing my skills with others..