Investor Metrics: Growth KPIs, ROI & Management for success
What you'll learn
- The students will learn about: 1. The importance of metrics & KPIs,
- 2. Why the investors are interested in your metrics & KPIs?
- 3. How to use the metrics and KPIs for management, and
- 4. Ways in which you can Improve and Optimise the Metrics
- Students must be highly self-motivated/disciplined and have a willingness to learn new material.
- In particular, they must be able to apply this material to their business. It is also important that all students complete all the tasks that they start, including a) watching all the videos in this course, and b) completing all the exercise activities. There are no special requirements for software/hardware.
Welcome to this course on Investor metrics & KPIs.
This course is for Entrepreneurs and Business owners who would like to prepare
Metrics & KPIs for their business. You will not require any prior knowledge.
Metrics and KPIs are related to the goals of companies and organisations. As each company has different goals
they want to achieve, then so will they have a different set of metrics to aim for.
Metrics and KPI are like traffic lights. If they are good (showing green), then you want to continue that path. For example, if your sales are increasing each quarter. However, if your expenses are increasing (red flag), then you want to find ways to decrease this.
You must also bench-mark you results by comparing them to your competitors. So, KPIs and Metrics are industry specific. You must compare like with like. For example, service industry will be different from manufacturing. Make sure to not copy what your competitor is doing but improve on what they are doing.
Share you Metrics with all staff in the organisation and make sure that they understand them.
To benefit from this course, it is recommended you complete it. After each lecture,
you can apply the metric principles immediately, in order to prepare your own KPIs dashboard.
Best wishes on your progress
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, Business owners, Companies and Startups mainly.
- It is for everyone who would like to prepare a company metrics and KPIs, for investors and for management purposes.
I am experienced mentor and business coach at Tech Citizen Entrepreneurship academy in Silicon Valley & London, which has over 10,000 members.
My mentors and myself work with entrepreneurs, startups and scale ups, to get them to the next level. We hosted over 500 talks, seminars and workshops over the past 10 years.
Our USP is always to produce quality business content and our mentors each have 30+ years of experience in their field of expertise.
Also, these online courses are based on the workshops we host in London.
Over the years I have worked in many different organisations of all shapes and sizes. From this I have obtained knowledge of industry best practice and I get to see the things that work (and a lot that does not)
I have an Engineering (electronics/computer science) and I am a UK qualified Accounting. I started out as a mathematics teacher.
I also have a keen interest in personal & self-development, including health and nutrition. This has led me to write the book, Conversation Confidence, on Amazon.