Complete Investing Course 2023 (Stocks, ETFs Investing)
What you'll learn
- Investing in the Stock Market, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), Mutual Funds, Real Estate
- Subtitles/captions available in English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
- [Downloadable PDF] Investing Checklist for Buying Stocks
- Fundamental Analysis to pick a good stock, analyze financial information effectively
- Technical Analysis of Charts and look for stock price trends
- Buying Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum)
- Earning dividends from stocks and earning interest from bonds
- Basic investing terms
- Placing brokerage orders (Market order, Stop loss order, Limit order, etc)
- How to choose a brokerage (full service brokers vs discount brokers)
- No prior knowledge needed
Course + Investing Checklist included
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTING AND START INVESTING TODAY WITH THIS BEGINNER-FRIENDLY COURSE!
Are you interested in investing in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate, and bonds but you find it confusing, overwhelming, and don't know where to start? If so, you've come to the right place.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of investing. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the different types of investments (invest in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate investment trusts (REITs), bonds, etc.) and the strategies that can help you achieve your financial goals.
Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
WHY THIS COURSE?
Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA - Calvin K. Lee
Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
Over 74,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
He has 15 years of experience in investing
Subtitles available in English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course
I guarantee you will learn investing. If you aren't absolutely satisfied, I'll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
How investing can help you reach your goals and desired lifestyle for you and your family
How to choose a broker to maximize your gains and returns
Fundamental analysis of a company's performance
Analyze a company's profit & loss
Analyze a company's assets & liabilities (balance sheet)
Analyze a company's key statistics (profit margin, PE ratio, return on assets, etc.)
Charts & Technical Analysis
Buying Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.)
Understand how to maximize gains and minimize risks
Income you can earn from investing: dividend income vs interest income
Minimize your risk by diversifying your portfolio
Reap the rewards of investing in foreign markets
Maximize your returns: robo-advisors vs traditional advisors
What companies to invest in: market capitalization (small cap vs large cap)
Saving on costs: exchange traded funds vs mutual funds
Know the right time to invest: how the economy affects the stock market
How to invest in real estate using real estate investment trusts (REITs)
Getting value for your money: analyzing a company’s performance
Dividend investing for earning dividend income
Know the critical information to find a good investment: reading stock tables
How to place a buy/sell order: brokerage orders (i.e. Good-til-canceled orders, limit orders, stop loss orders)
Tools to help you pick a stock: stock screening tools
And much more!
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
"I like that each video segment in an overview of a concept or related concepts focusing on the pertinent details. It makes it easy to comprehend and not get overwhelmed by too much jargon or overly technical explanations. Calvin has a very clear lecturing style and good slides to support the concepts with a logical sequence of information. I find both slide and animation style videos helpful. The slide presentation allows for more precise following along of details such as the explanation of the candlesticks. While the animation style videos are good when an overall concept or concepts are being introduced, where small details are not necessary to give further explanation. Overall, a mix of styles would keep the course visually interesting." - Melissa B.
"I thank Mr. Calvin K. Lee, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois), MBA, and Udemy for helping me with this wonderful course on Stock and ETF investing. I am so glad that I came across this course which helped me in building my concepts more precisely. The course was quite comprehensive and covered the fundamentals in a manner that makes the subject instantly interesting and engenders curiosity in me to learn further. Gratitude and Regards." - Suniti Sharma
"I really really like how the tutor has simplified such a difficult subject. Also, he has made this course super interesting and I just don't want to stop watching." - Manasvi G.
"The instructor is quite well versed about the topic and I liked the content" - Saakshi S.
"This is a really good experience by attending this program and this is very useful in stock market." - Upendhar
"Yes, I am learning so much for someone having no background in finance" - Akrong B.
"Provides the basic understanding that one needs to have before they start investing" - Diwakar T.
"Amazing course and respected instructor and content. I really learned a lot. Thank you." - Eslam E.
"Nice format, easy to absorb the information, gets to the point" - Kennedy J.
Anyone can learn how to invest and start investing today.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or new investors who are interested in investing
- Experienced investors who want to acquire more knowledge in investing
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, consultant, teacher, and author. He has provided accounting & consulting services to large Fortune 500 companies. Calvin's passion is teaching, and he has 77,000+ students enrolled in his online courses.
Calvin is a top ranked instructor for Schulich School of business at York University, Canada’s Top MBA school. He helped transform the lives of students taking them from NO accounting experience to helping them find successful work in the accounting industry. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals.
- "Simple, straightforward explanations, lots of helpful examples." - Viktoria A.
- "The explanation is awesome!" - Hoshmand N.
- "Easy to understand" - Curtis J.
- "The videos are clear and concise. The teaching style is great because I can understand the material, and I like that there are quizzes." - Antoinette J.
- "Thank you Calvin for such an amazing course" - Kristina S.
- "Great course. Very professional! The course is very informative for a beginner like me. The instructor is good. He has a way of making complicated topics simple." - Joselito F.
- "I love how clear the instructor is, very direct to the point." - Paulline M.
CALVIN'S BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Calvin Lee" on Udemy to see all courses.)
- Bookkeeping Basics Explained
- Bookkeeping in Quickbooks Online
- Start a Bookkeeping Business