Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor!
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 5.5 hours on-demand audio
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand key investing concepts and how they can be applied in a real world setting.
- How to make good choices when markets are up and when markets are down
- Invest in company stocks with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Invest in Bonds with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand how cash investments fit in an overall portfolio.
- Invest in real estate with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand Active and Index mutual fund strategies.
- Evaluate mutual funds in terms of risk.
- Comprehend the similarities and differences of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) compared to mutual funds.
- Choose from core investment strategies such as value or contrarian investing, growth investing, and technical analysis.
- Avoid the dangerous investment mistakes that can really damage your results.
- Describe many different investment types from Mutual Fund Types, Stock Types, and Bond Types.
- Determine if a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a good alternative for them.
- Understand Capital Gains and Capital Losses.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of alternative investments such as investing in Precious Metals (Gold/Silver) and Collectibles.
- Apply key action steps to reach your investment goals.
- There are no prerequisites for the course or prior investment knowledge required just a desire to learn about investing and take control of your future.
COMPLETE COURSE FROM A TOP UDEMY INSTRUCTOR WITH 14 HOURS OF AWESOME CONTENT AND GROWING TO HELP YOU BECOME A GREAT INVESTOR. New Robo-Investing section added!
Join over 13,000+ students in this top rated course!
Investing can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure from a successful investor.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR.
"I've taken several of Steve's courses now and they always provide value. I'm not done with this course (yet) but I've really enjoyed this one so far because it covers so many different things. You can tell that hes been there and done that and really knows what he's talking about!"- Tommy J
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions over the years that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
No get rich quick scheme or a course that is designed to sell you consulting services this course has one mission and that is all about sharing of experience and wisdom from a successful long-term investor and teaching you how you can apply it to your own goals and time horizon.
In this course you will learn all about:
How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
Investing in a variety of assets class.
Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
Role of cash in your portfolio.
Investing in Stocks.
Investing in Bonds.
Investing in Real Estate.
Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
Understanding or risk and how to calculate your own risk profile.
Key investment mistakes to avoid that alone can make the difference between success and failure.
Top Udemy quality Instructor who has a corprate training and university teaching background and continues to be an active investor who will show you the way to success.
This is an awesome flagship course which means you get:
Hours and hours of video based lessons.
Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
Quizzes that will test and confirm your knowledge.
Complete Follow-Along Guide you can print to aid in note taking and remembering what you learned.
Ability to participate in online discussions to share ideas with other students and get answers to your questions from the instructor who will answer every question.
Ask questions directly of the instructor and every one of those will also be answered.
30 day money back guarantee-love the course or return it with Udemy easy no questions asked policy.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a Professional for specific advice. Course is for education purposes only and instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Investing can be fun and really fun when you do it well!
No risk to sign up and impact could be life-changing. Learn from my experience and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don't delay.
Please click the TAKE THIS COURSE button in the upper right corner and let's get started!
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in the course!
- This investment course is great for a new investor who will learn many concepts that will help them to leap ahead.
- Great also for an experienced investor who is looking to learn even more and take their results to a higher level.
- Course is not designed for someone who is looking for a "Get Rich Quick" scheme or other questionable and unproven investing practice.
Course overview and learn best practices on how to complete the course and ask questions!
While not super comfortable sharing a few financial statements, I know when I choose a Udemy course I look for instructors who have experience and proven success in what they teach. I feel very blessed to have this successful experience as I started with nothing. Very glad and thankful that I can share my expertise with you in this course.
Also, I love sharing what students and Udemy have said about me and very grateful for everyone in my courses. I strive to do my best in every lesson for you.
Important to have a philospohy or motto to fall back on when markets are down or feel good about when your investments and markets are up. Learn about the instructors motto that has guided him for many years of success and see examples of others as you develop your own philosphy.
Many investors have relied on a 3-legged model for many years where you can expect to receive future income from. This lesson shows how two of the legs are really struggling and unreliable for most of us (Government Programs and Employer Pensions) and why we need to rely more on the 3rd leg and also beware of new 4th and 5th leg models.
Compounding and time is powerful in a scientific manner that Einstein recognized and almost magical for us regular investors. See examples of how compunding can work in this lesson.
Expenses eat at your final return and this lesson goes into the different types of expenses to look out for and where to find them using a screen-cast of some examples.
Do you like dividends? How about investing in companies that also may be doing a turnaround. Think the word contrarian sounds cool? learn all about value investing here.
Be happy the markets are up and so are your investments but what do you do now and mistakes to avoid.
Turn your losses into less of a loss by using this tax advnatge stratgy. Silver lining when you sell a loser the right way. Like any tax startegy concept is sound as it relates to capital gains and capital losses but look to your own countires tax laws for specifc application.
Smart folks on the Television know all about what is best for you right? Nope. Learn how your instructor made a big mistake easrly in investing career by litening to the entertainers I mean experts in the media. Do they care about you as an indivudal or is it more about ratings?
You need money to fuel your investments and to reach your goals and comparing ourselves to others and needing to spend on material things saps our resources as demonstrated in this old saying. Don;t live like a pauper but keep your eye on the investment ball and your future.