Value Investing, Taught by Six Superinvestors
What you'll learn
- Learn directly from six superstars of investing
- Develop the mindset needed for success in the stock market
- Become familiar with the thought process of the world's smartest investors
- Understand the true drivers of investment success in the stock market
- Find out what tools the superstars use to give themselves an edge in the stock market
- Know how to assess if a company is overvalued or undervalued
- Lower risk by buying stocks that are worth far more than the prices at which they sell
- Be able to ask intelligent questions of your advisor or anyone pitching you a stock
- Invest with confidence in the stock market
- Basic familiarity with stock market investing is recommended
Do you want to make money in the stock market but don't know how? Are you tired of "learning" from self-proclaimed experts whose high returns somehow only happen in theory?
"Investing with the Stars" is your first-ever opportunity to learn directly from six real-life superstars of investing, including billionaire Howard Marks, whose Oaktree Capital is among the most highly respected firms in the world, value investor and philanthropist Mohnish Pabrai, whose flagship fund has beaten the market indices by a wide margin over the long term, Holocaust survivor Arnold Van Den Berg, whose firm has earned the respect of investors for decades, and other fund managers who are giants in their field.
This course has been more than three years in the making. Course facilitator John Mihaljevic and his brother Oliver have traveled the globe to interview hundreds of successful fund managers. John has also written a top-rated book, The Manual of Ideas, and is author of an acclaimed monthly publication bearing the same name. This is the first time John has brought together the most incisive wisdom of six superstars of investing in an online course created for investors like you.
John, a summa cum laude graduate of Yale and former research assistant to Nobel Laureate James Tobin, takes you on a stock market journey that will leave you not only entertained and enlightened but also ready to act with confidence. You will finally have the tools to achieve the investment success you have always desired. Still, no course can make you into a great investor overnight. Investing is a lifelong journey of learning and finding things out.
It's time to start investing with the stars!
Who this course is for:
- Stock market investors
- Aspiring stock market investors
- Students of finance and economics
- Financial advisors
- Fund managers
- Financial analysts
- NOT for investors looking for "an easy way to make 10,000% in six weeks"
John Mihaljevic, CFA, is author of The Manual of Ideas, the bestselling book on value investing, and managing editor of the acclaimed research publication bearing the same name. John is also a managing director of ValueConferences, the series of fully online investment conferences for sophisticated investors. He has also served as managing partner of investment firm Mihaljevic Capital Management LLC since 2005. He is a member of Value Investors Club, an exclusive community of top money managers, and has won the club's prize for best investment idea. John is a trained capital allocator, having studied under Yale University chief investment officer David Swensen, and served as research assistant to Nobel Laureate James Tobin. John holds a BA in economics, summa cum laude, from Yale and is a CFA charterholder.