Microsoft Intune Training (Includes Self Practice LABs)
What you'll learn
- What is Microsoft Endpoint Intune ? What is Intune? Whats new in Intune 2023 ?
- What can Intune do for my Company?
- Microsoft Intnue Planing and Designing
- Microsoft Intune Training for Beginners
- Manage the mobile devices and PCs your workforce uses to access company data.
- Manage the mobile apps your workforce uses.
- Protect your company information by helping to control the way your workforce accesses and shares it.
- Ensure devices and apps are compliant with company security requirements.
- Intune device management
- Creating Azure AD specific Users,Groups and Azure AD Sync with on-premises Active Directory -Sync Azure AD & AD
- Enroll your Windows 10 device, iOS,MAC and Android Devices / Android for Work / Enterprise
- Create a device compliance policy
- Send notifications to noncompliant devices
- Add and assign an app for devices and Users
- Create and assign an app protection policy
- Protect email on managed devices
- Use Autopilot to enroll Windows devices
- Device lifecycle
- App lifecycle
- App protection policies and work profiles
- Manage Windows Holographic
- Windows Information Protection settings
- Set the MDM authority
- Device management capabilities
- Troubleshoot device enrollment , Applications Deployment on different Devices and Users
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune
- Complete Intune training course
- Basic Knowledge for Microsoft Servers and Networking
- Windows 10 Basics or Windows 10 settings
- Mobile devices such as Android,iOS,MAC Device how the settings works should be must pre-requirement as we deal with those settings in this course
This course has free self-practice labs as part of this course.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). You control how your organization’s devices are used, including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. You can also configure specific policies to control applications.
For example, you can prevent emails from being sent to people outside your organization. Intune also allows people in your organization to use their personal devices for school or work. On personal devices, Intune helps make sure your organization data stays protected and can isolate organization data from personal data.
Intune is part of Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) suite. Intune integrates with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to control who has access, and what they can access. It also integrates with Azure Information Protection for data protection. It can be used with the Microsoft 365 suite of products. For example, you can deploy Microsoft Teams, OneNote, and other Microsoft 365 apps to devices. This feature enables people in your organization to be productive on all of their devices while keeping your organization’s information protected with the policies you create.
With Intune, you can:
Manage the mobile devices and PCs your workforce uses to access company data.
Manage the mobile apps your workforce uses.
Protect your company information by helping to control the way your workforce accesses and shares it.
Ensure devices and apps are compliant with company security requirements.
Choose to be 100% cloud with Intune, or be co-managed with Configuration Manager and Intune.
Set rules and configure settings on personal and organization-owned devices to access data and networks.
Deploy and authenticate apps on devices -- on-premises and mobile.
Protect your company information by controlling the way users access and share information.
Be sure devices and apps are compliant with your security requirements.
This Course is fully updated with the latest changes that reflect Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune
Who this course is for:
- If you are the SCCM Administrator and looking for learning Intune This course is for you, However we do not talk anything relevant to SCCM as both are different Management Solutions.
- Microsoft Intune Learners
- Mobile Management With Microsoft Intune
- MDM & MAM with Intune
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune learners
Pavan Kumar is a senior technical consultant on Microsoft Server and cloud technologies. He has worked with large enterprises for about 18+ years and has a wide range of technologies in his resume.
Pavan is also a Certified Microsoft Trainer - MCT, IBM, and AWS professional holding more than 25+ certifications.
I'm here on Udemy to teach what I know in an approachable way.
If you're a student, please ask questions inside the course. Thanks for understanding!
Thank you so much for your support!