What you'll learn
- Understand what intuitive songwriting is all about and why it is essential to your songwriting
- Rock your intuition like a hurricane and allow ideas to flow through you on-demand
- Uncover major creative hidden potential within you
- Become an incredibly prolific songwriter in six (6) weeks
- Understand what really inspires people about your music
- Harness their songwriting process in order to create their best songs yet
- An intuitive belief in your creative self and what you are truly capable of as a songwriter
- A passion for songwriting and desire to create your best work
- A commitment to embrace and apply the lessons you'll learn in this course
Why Intuitive Songwriting? Because that’s where your creative genius lives.
Forget everything that’s holding you back from becoming a brilliant songwriter, and get ready to learn what intuitive songwriting is all about. This mini e-course is an introduction to my signature Intuitive Songwriting program. I'm going to show you how to strengthen your intuition and evoke the creative genius within you. I can’t wait to show you what you’re truly capable of as a songwriter, regardless of how experienced or inexperienced of a songwriter you are.
In this self-study mini e-course, I'm going to share my own intuitive approach to masterful songwriting, and I'm confident that you'll be on the road to writing your best songs yet after our time together.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for songwriters who are seeking a reliable foundation of breakthrough songwriting
- This course is for novice songwriters and hobbyists looking to fast-track their own songwriting potential
- This course is for experienced songwriters who struggle with writers block and are looking to reclaim their own songwriting potential
Gregory Douglass is an internationally renowned independent singer/songwriter and music industry expert with over a decade of experience as a full-time musician. With nine critically acclaimed studio albums of original songs under his belt, Gregory has shared the stage with artists countless artists like They Might Be Giants, Shawn Colvin, The Weepies, Jason Mraz, Regina Spektor, and Margaret Cho. According to Pandora’s founder, Tim Westergren, Gregory is one of the top independent artists on Pandora radio today. Gregory has written and sold 100,000+ songs digitally on his own and his videos have amounted to over 600,000 views on Youtube alone. His recent spotlight on NPR’s “Morning Edition” has coined him “one of New England’s best-kept secrets.”
Gregory founded The Creative Advisor as a platform to help create community and teach other independent artists a proactive approach to sustaining their careers. The Creative Advisor offers career coaching, training tutorials, and indie artist/music industry interviews via dynamic videos, articles, and teachings. Education and career sustainability is at the heart of The Creative Advisor, and it’s our independent road map for today’s music industry.
Gregory founded Creative Songwriter Academy and launched his signature Intuitive Songwriting program in 2015 and has been inspiring songwriters of all levels ever since. The intuitive songwriting methods teach songwriters how to strengthen their intuition and evoke the creative genius within.