Intuitive Numerology: Getting Started
What you'll learn
- gain an appreciation of the importance of numbers in your everyday life
- experience Numerology as a spiritual self-help tool giving insights into your life and choices
- intuitively connect with the characteristics of the 9 single-digit numbers and 3 Master numbers
- learn how to calculate the 5 core numbers: life path, birth day, destiny, soul, and personality numbers
- understand how to use your connection with the numbers to intuitively interpret the numbers calculated for each core number
- appreciate the relevance and pertinence of your birth name in the calculations that incorporate your name
- comprehend why Y is considered a special and unusual letter in some calculations and how to use it correctly
- gain insight into the connection between numerology and oracle card reading
- Open-mindedness, a sense of fun, and a willingness to apply in practice what you learn in theory
Numerology – possibly one of the most intriguing and insightful self-help tools open to us.
When you first begin your Numerology journey, when you first get a glimpse into your character and traits, into why you do what you do, why you like what you like… it’s like your eyes are opened to something magical that previously seemed hidden.
However, when you approach Numerology as a set of calculations (albeit very simple calculations) leading to answers to which meanings and keywords are fed to you in a manual, or something similar, or where you learn to rhyme off keywords and meanings, parrot-fashion, before long the initial passion, the initial joy you felt setting out on this journey becomes cold and flat.
It’s only when you connect with Numerology on an intuitional level that the magic and sparkle can remain and carry you through the rest of your journey of self-discovery.
But how do you connect to numbers using your intuition?
And what if you’re not intuitive?
The secret to the first question is that you see numbers as you would see people, like living characters filled with personality, traits, habits… and so on. And this is something each and every one of us, with a little guidance, can do because each and every one of us was born with intuition (so, even though you may think you’re not intuitive, I promise you, you are). When numbers come to life, your calculations come to life and the insights you receive through those calculations are more insightful and easier to understand and connect with. Instead of creating a set of disjointed descriptions, you create a life story that connects the dots and reveals insights you may never have otherwise received.
This is where Intuitive Numerology stands out from the crowd – through connecting with the numbers more intimately and intuitively, you hold onto the magic and sparkle that captured your curiosity about Numerology in the first place.
In saying this, whilst Intuitive Numerology builds a connection and retains the magic, it’s by no means the quick and easy way to perform Numerology. Like every new skill you learn, if you wish to connect and understand it fully, without always leaning on a manual for guidance or rhyming off keywords and meanings parrot-fashion, it will take some perseverance, patience, and (the most important of the 3 P’s) practice. You can’t connect with and fully grasp the characters behind each number overnight. However, when you do choose this special and unique form of Numerology, when you do persevere and are patient with yourself until it clicks, when you do choose to complete the exercises supplied within this course and continue to practice beyond this course, it will be a skill, knowledge and connection that you’ll never lose. A skill, knowledge and connection that will forever remain exciting.
So, are you ready to approach Numerology in a more connected, more magical, and insightful manner?
Are you ready to really invest time in yourself to gain the knowledge and insights needed to use Intuitive Numerology?
Are you committed to completing the exercises and continuing to practice your intuitive connection with the numbers beyond this course?
Then you’ll find me on the inside, waiting to welcome you and share this magical self-help tool with you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in numerology though not, necessarily, an affinity to numbers
- Those seeking to build a connection with the calculated numbers rather than learning off keywords and meanings to numbers, parrot-fashion, or having the lean on a manual filled with meanings and keywords
- Anyone keen to bring Numerology to life, to intuitively connect with the numbers calculated
I work with the angels and our spirit guides to support and guide lovely souls who seek to shine their light by living their soul purpose and walking their soul path.
When we walk our soul path we're bringing our unique energy and gifts to the world. We follow a life that has purpose and that lights us up. We make a difference.
That doesn't, however, mean the path we follow will always be easy-going, smooth and free from obstacles and challenges. We are spiritual beings enjoying a human experience but, as humans, we can be truly complex, creating realities that make life challenging.
And that's where advice and guidance from the angels and spiritual realm can help; it supports us and helps us navigate the obstacles that lie along our path.
Since childhood I have sensed and felt angels and spirit around me. For many years, however, I wasn't open to receiving their support and guidance because I didn't want to be different, to stand out from my family and friends. Like everyone I just wanted to fit in, be accepted, and be loved.
In more recent years, however, my life path has taken a new direction, with the angels and spirit making their presence more strongly, more lovingly known; a direction that has helped me shine my light more brightly.
As part of this path, I have been encouraged by the angels and spirit to share my knowledge and experience with others, so they may learn how to better connect with the angelic and spiritual realm, when they choose to invite these beautiful uplifting, supportive beings into their lives.