Meal Planning and Food Prep for Real Life
What you'll learn
- Create a Meal Plan for an Individual or Family
- Take Inventory of their Current Kitchen Contents
- Create a Meal Plan Specific Shopping List
- Portion Some, or All, of Their Meals for the Week
- Properly Calculate Their Caloric Needs
- Prepare Food to be Cooked at a Later Time
- The majority of the documents in this course are PDF, however the editable versions are in Word and Excel. No further recommended resources are needed.
This course is meant to teach you how much they should eat, how create a meal plan based on that amount, turn that mean plan into a shopping list and stick to it.
Once you have all the items, the course walks you through preparing foods to be cooked at a later date, as well as portioning out prepared foods, to be served later.
This course includes 7 videos that walk you through each step of the processes, as well as templates for meal plans and shopping lists.
Calculations for calories, blog posts for reference, example meal plans, and bonus budgeting tips are also included. I am easily accessible for questions if you get stuck or run into any confusion along the way.
This course will not take you a very long time to watch and learn from, however implementing the information will probably require you to come back and reference the videos multiple times.
My personal recommendation is to watch through all the videos, and then implement them one at a time, re-watching each one. The course is laid out in the order you would complete each task, so that should not be a problem.
I believe that you should take this course because too many times people waste money on pre made meal plans, or pre made food, at a huge inflation.
Pre made meal plans are not set to exactly what you, and your family, like to eat. They don’t take into consideration trips, days off, or nights out.
Pre made food is often full of chemicals and the packaging associated with it really is a waste. Plus you spend double, if not triple, what you would by cooking for yourself.
Taking this course puts the control of your food, and finances, back in your own hands!
Who this course is for:
- This Meal Planning and Prep course is meant for people who want to take control of their nutrition by planning their own meals. Ideal for people who want to cook the majority of their food at home and avoid eating out. This course is not for you if you want meal plans made for you or want someone else to be in control of your diet. Not a quick fix, meal planning is certainly a learning experience.
At 27 I was almost 300 pounds, recently divorced, totally depressed and starting my life over. After trying to get through the pain with more food, alcohol, partying, and shopping, I turned to health and fitness.
Over the last 6 years I have stumbled and struggled my way through losing 110 pounds, learning to cook, learning to like new foods, and learning about fitness.
I’ve also paid off debt, started my own company, learned a whole new way of relationships that has led to a happy marriage, and traveled the world.
I have used my experience to guide thousands of others through their own life journey, saving them time, money and heartache by sharing what I know.
Growing through my own path, but also my certifications for group exercise, graduation of personal growth courses, and currently my holistic life coaching accreditation, has allowed my real life experience, to meet expertise and knowledge.
One of my biggest strengths has become teaching others in a way that empowers them to take control of their own futures.
From fitness and food, to finances and relationships, I am to give people lifelong skills that create lasting change.