An Introduction to Psychology
What you'll learn
- Describes how psychologists study human behavior
- Offers frameworks for understanding key topics in psychology
- Focuses on explanations of concepts, phenomena, and theories
The videos for this “Introduction to Psychology" course are the ideal study tool for AP courses, CLEP:Introductory Psychology test preparation, and any college-level Introductory Psychology course. They cover some of the key issues in the study of psychology, and describe major theoretical frameworks for understanding what it is inside you that makes you do the things you do. Culled from the videos I use in my own courses, they're intended to supplement materials you might have available from your own college (or high school) psychology courses. Additional videos are available at the Social Psychology, Learning, and Personality courses here on Udemy.
Sign up for this Introduction to Psychology course and learn Psychology basics.</p>
Who this course is for:
- Anyone taking (or preparing to take) courses in Introductory Psychology, Personality, Learning, Motivation, and related topics
- Anyone interested in knowing more about what drives human behavior
Dr. Sharpsteen has been a professor of psychology for nearly 30 years, specializing in topics related to social psychology, personality, human development, research design, and statistics. He's the author of REA's CLEP Introductory Psychology, a best-selling test preparation guide for introductory/general psychology courses (with exceptionally strong reviews from students), and several video textbooks offered on Udemy.