Japanese for Beginner2：Practical Japanese for DailyLife
What you'll learn
- You can learn JLPT N4 level grammar (It can be used as supplementary or test preparation materials)
- You can systematically learn not only the knowledge of elementary Japanese grammar, but also how to use it.
- You can learn beginner Japanese grammar with English subtitles so that you can understand it well.
- By doing the repetition practice, you can learn expressions that you can use in daily life and communicate with others.
- By taking a knowledge test, you can learn your weak points and strengthen your knowledge.
- If you have completed beginner grammar at N5 level, you will be able to learn more efficiently.
- If you can understand English, you will have a better understanding of the content of this material.
This level is a course to strengthen the basics of Japanese grammar.
Even grammar that may be considered a bit difficult can be mastered by learning from real-life situations.
In the introductory part of each section, pictures and illustrations of daily life situations are shown on the screen, and conversational sentences using the new grammar and sentence patterns are introduced.
The function conveyed by the grammar and sentence structure is then clearly explained and indicated on the screen.
What is spoken is also shown in English subtitles, making it easy for the learner to understand. In the practice part, you can practice thinking and saying sentences using that grammar and sentence pattern by yourself in different situations and completing sentences.
Afterwards, you will listen to the correct sentence, and by repeating the sentence, you can also learn to pronounce it correctly.
In the summary part at the end, you can reconfirm the function conveyed by that grammar and sentence structure, as well as word forms and conjunctions.
By repeating this activity for each section, you will build up your grammatical knowledge and communication skills, as well as your ability to prepare for the JLPT N4.
If you are unsure of the meaning of a word used in an introductory or practice sentence, you can look it up in the vocabulary list provided.
Detailed explanations and lists of verb inflection are also provided.
These materials were created by teachers with over 30 years of experience in teaching Japanese.
Learn to say things about yourself and your surroundings in Japanese!
Who this course is for:
- Those who have finished learning hiragana and katakana and have completed N5 level elementary grammar.
- Those who are studying Japanese who intend to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT N4).
- Those who are studying Japanese land looking for supplementary materials at the beginner level.
- Those who want to know how to use Japanese in daily situations in real life.
- Those who want to check and strengthen your basic knowledge of Japanese
Since its establishment in 1991, our Institute, based in Tokyo, has been providing Japanese language education for over 30 years to a wide variety of learners, including foreign residents in Japan, foreigners working for Japanese companies, and international students.
We has always been in pursuit of better Japanese language education, training Japanese language teachers, and developing Japanese language teaching materials.
In particular, we are teaching with the goal of enabling learners to acquire "practical Japanese" and to be able to express their ideas.
By learning Japanese through our materials, you will not only acquire knowledge of Japanese grammar, but you will be able to use the knowledge you have learned in everyday life and work situations by studying example sentences and exercises from familiar situations.
We provide online Japanese language services using a system called "Watashiba. If you are interested in taking lessons with our experienced Japanese language lecturers, please visit our website. We will do our best to help each of you achieve your goals and objectives.
当研修所は1991年の設立以来、東京都を拠点にして、在日の外国人、日本企業に勤務する外国人、留学生など、30年以上にわたり、様々な学習者に対して、日本語教育を提供してきました。 当研修所は、常によりよい日本語教育を追求し、日本語教師の育成、日本語教材の開発も行ってきました。特に、学習者が「使える日本語」を身につけ、自分の考えを発信できるようになることを目標に指導を行っています。私たちのオンライン教材で日本語を学習することで、日本語の文法知識を身に着けられるだけでなく、身近な場面の例文や練習問題で学習することで、学習した知識を日常生活や仕事の場面で使うことができるようになります。 私たちは、「わたしば」というシステムを使い、オンライン日本語サービスを提供しています。経験豊富な日本語講師のレッスンにご興味のある方は、ぜひ一度ホームページにお越しください。皆様ひとりひとりの目的、目標達成を全力でサポートさせていただきます。