Introductory Forex Trading Course
- If you are interested in what this course offers, you will be required to download some sort of charting and trading platform.
This course is aimed to give you an introduction into the world of Forex trading. To become a successful trader, you must have variety of attributes, this course aims to give you an insight into what those attributes are and how you as an individual can fully benefit. Every trader is different, this course will help you identify what kind of trader you will be and what areas to focus on.
You should take this course if you are interested in becoming a trader, either as a profession or to supplement your income. This will give you a good grounding about what it takes to become a trader.
This course is made up of 15 sections:
Get Started Trading Tools (00:04:57)
- Access important trading tools before you get started
- Interview with a trader
- Trading tools (Risk calculator / Trade plan template / Trade Journal)
- Virtual trading floor access
Introduction & Contents Page (00:12:17)
- Who we are and how we can help you with your education
- A guide as to what you will get from the course
Success Stories (00:15:59)
- An insight into how professional traders think
- As well as what they have been through to become successful
Meet the Team (00:14:41)
- Meet our team of traders
- What they have been through to be successful
- Their lows and highs
How to make a living trading Forex (00:12:26)
- Steps to success
- Rules of the game
- Mastering probability
Risk Management (00:16:57)
- What is risk management
- How to correctly size your trades
- What is money management
- What are stop loss and targets used for
Technical Analysis Part 1 (00:16:36)
- Types of charts & candlesticks
- Bulls vs Bears
- Definition of certain market conditions (trending vs sideways)
Technical Analysis Part 2 (00:16:37)
- Support and resistance
- Trend lines
- Fibonacci C-D counter trend line break
- Fibonacci fade
- The importance of psychology in trading
- 8 Golden rules of trading
5 Key steps to successful trading (00:14:27)
Personality styles (00:11:26)
- The 4 different personality styles
- Why psychology is so important
Successful Vs unsuccessful traders (00:13:52)
- Successful trader traits
- Unsuccessful trader traits
- Belief system
Developing the correct psychological mind set (00:15:27)
- Difference between you and the masses
Goal Setting and the Next steps (00:13:36)
- Importance of goal setting
- Vision boards
- The next steps
- Further education
Who this course is for:
- This introductory trading course is meant for newbie traders as well as those who have struggled with recent results.
- No prior knowledge of finance or economics necessary.
Andy Demi is the Head Trader for London Trading Group, where he is managing a team of experienced traders as well as handling a multi-million pound portfolio. He is a BSc graduate of Economics, holds an MSc in International Securities, Investment and Banking, as well as attaining the professional Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
Starting out in the industry in 2001, Andy Demi had the opportunity to immerse himself in the markets whilst working with institutions including JP Morgan, Schroders and Barclays Global Investors. He brings with him over a decade of professional trading experience in Equities, Futures and FX markets, as well as numerous years of experience mentoring and educating students and traders alike.
He is considered an expert in technical analysis as well as having a thorough grasp of macro factors influencing markets.