Introductory Financial Accounting
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of Financial Accounting
- Practice using the included workbook
- Be ready to learn
This course covers the basics of Financial Accounting:
- The accounting cycle (transaction analysis, adjustments, closing)
- Buying and selling inventory
- Costing inventory
- Internal controls and cash
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial statements: Income statement, Statement of retained earnings, Balance Sheet, and Statement of cash flows
The method of instruction is a combination of lecture and exercises we work through together. Also included in the course is a workbook that has problems to work through (answers in the back) as a way to practice practice practice!
Take this course now and learn financial accounting basics.
- Anybody who is interested in learning about accounting
- University students
This segment covers some of the most basic concepts of Financial Accounting. Lots of terms and definitions to get the ball rolling.
Assets = Liabilities + Equity. This is an accountant's version of E=MC^2. Always true and always there as a guiding light.
Financial Statements are the final result of all the hard work an accountant puts in. This segment covers the Income Statement, Statement of Retained Earnings, and Balance Sheet.
This segment gives you an opportunity to practice putting together a set of financial statements.