Introduction to Photoshop | Beginner to Master
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll learn the core fundamentals of Photoshop
- You'll learn everything you need to know to get up and running in Photoshop
- You'll learn professional-level tips and tricks you can use in your Photoshop projects
- We'll use Photoshop CC in this course, so you'll need access to a Creative Cloud subscription with Photoshop
This Introduction to Photoshop tutorial will get you up to speed on all the tools you'll need to know inside of Photoshop. With over 14 hours of content, we'll cover the wide range of tools that Photoshop has to offer.
We'll start by getting familiar with the user interface and how to move around inside of Photoshop. From there, we'll go beyond the what and learn the why behind digital images. There's no one-size-fits-all digital image file type, so you'll need to know the benefits of using one over the other in different situations. Why should you pick JPG images over GIF images over TIFF images? What's the difference between 8-bit and 16-bit or pixel-based images and vector shapes? We'll break down the technical stuff into a simple and easy to understand way.
No matter what challenges you'll come across in Photoshop, there are tools to help you tackle them. You don't always need to use every tool, but you always need to know what tool will work best for your project. This course will walk you through all the different features, tools and operations you need to add to your tool belt to conquer whatever projects come your way.
- Beginner creative artists looking to learn Photoshop
- Developers and IT professionals looking to add Photoshop to their skillset
- Intermediate artists looking to take full advantage of Photoshop's capabilities