International Business Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Introducing students to terminologies and concepts in International business
- Understanding Cultural Aspects in Globalization
- Understanding Economic Systems and how they influence international business
- How governments use market intervention mechanisms
- How regional economic integration affects international business
- Understanding international business strategies and entry modes used by MNC's
- Learning about LME and CME countries
Welcome to this International business fundamentals course. This course has been curated to give students a thorough understanding of beginner level International Business. This is ideal for people who have little to no exposure to International business terms and terminologies.
Whether you are an International Business manager or a business student seeking to learn about business fundamentals, then this course is the one for you. This course is updated regularly to give you the latest information on Business Fundamentals.
This course will also touch upon various aspects one may encounter in International Business, including the formation and selection of International Business Strategy. We will also be covering the different stages of internalization for a business and the impact of culture on it.
Varying economic and political systems, affect the international business process differently. We are going to analyze this impact. The course will also discuss different government intervention techniques which may affect international business.
At the end of this course, students will be well acquainted with the fundamentals of international business terms. You will also find it easier to progress to more complex theories involved in international business. In order to keep the students informed about new developments, this business fundamentals course is updated frequently.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn basics of international business
Samina Haque is an instructor and an MSc. graduate from the King's College London, UK, a top ranked university in the world. She has worked as a lecturer and is also an entrepreneur. She is passionate about Entrepreneurship, International Business and Corporate Social Responsibility in companies. In addition to this, she has years of experience, working as an independent business consultant in various institutions. She is glad to share her knowledge and expertise on this platform.