Introduction to Zero Waste Living
What you'll learn
- How to start adopting the zero waste lifestyle
- How to manage their household waste
- How to reduce, reuse and recycle
- What are the effects of consumerism and linear production cycle
- How to compost and vermicompost
- How to re-purpose things in a creative way
- What is ethical fashion and how to dress sustainably
- How to be an agent of positive change in their community
- Everybody is welcome to join the course!
- All you need is access to the internet, some dedicated time, open mind and willingness to make changes in your lifestyle.
We live in a world dominated by consumerism. The rule buy-use-discard is working at a speed which is destroying the world. The system behind all this is called linear economy, which exhausts the finite resources of our planet at a rate never seen before. We are starting to see and experience the nasty effects of this everywhere around us.
Have you ever thought about how much waste you generate only by being here?
We do not worry about the trash because we do not see it. It disappears every day in the bin and we forget about it.
this is not where the story ends…
In this course you will see how the story continues and you will learn how to live without generating waste. Through sustainable practices you will be able to minimize your footprint on the environment and live a more conscious and responsible life.
In this course we will look at topics like:
How to generate less waste
How to recycle it properly
How to reuse it creatively
How to turn it into something beneficial
How to make a difference in your community
How to be proactive about positive change
and many more tips, tricks and advice you can immediately apply into your daily life
We believe that a truly conscious lifestyle is not only about us, but the environment we live in and share with other beings.
We are excited to welcome you on this Zero Waste Journey!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to live in a cleaner and more conscious world and are ready to do their part
- People who want to learn more about the management of urban and solid waste and the economic systems that fuel modern production and consumerism
- People from different backgrounds who want to apply the knowledge from this course in their personal and professional lives
- People who want to lead and change in their communities
- People who are proactive, curious and ready to make changes
- People who care about the environment, the animals, for their own health and well being and that of their children and community members
I am excited to share my lessons of an exciting journey towards free, responsible and sustainable life.
I strive to live every day in a more free and conscious way and inspire others to take a better care of their environment, relationships and health.
I am passionate about topics like financial freedom, zero waste living, holistic and spiritual practices, sustainable tourism and more.