Introduction to WSO2 Identity Server
- WSO2 Identity Server 5.10.0
- Apache Tomcat 8
- MySQL 5.7 or above
The Introduction to WSO2 Identity Server course consists of videos, presentations, and tutorials to guide you through the basic concepts of identity and access management using the WSO2 Identity Server product.
Managing Users and credentials, access delegation, single sign-on, identity federation, adaptive authentication, provisioning, fine-grained access control, and multi-tenancy are the topics covered in this session.
- Any developer or architect who is interested in Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to Identity and Access Management13:08
- User Management05:19
- User Account Management07:39
- Access Delegation with OAuth10:28
- Access Delegation with UMA07:02
- Single Sign-On05:25
- Single Sign-On with SAML06:06
- Single Sign-On with OIDC08:32
- Identity Federation04:32
- Strong Authentication with MFA04:04
- Strong Authentication with Adaptive Authentication06:25
- User Provisioning07:16
- Offering Fine-Grained, Attributed-Based Access Control with XACML10:08
We work with WSO2 Product Engineers to create learning materials that help you to understand our products and provide free training to Developers on API Management, Integration and Identity and Access Management.
We also have a certification program that will provide you with the platform to prove your expertise. We have Developer level certification for each product consisting of multiple choice questions an an Expert level consisting of practical questions.