Introduction to WordPress
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is WordPress
- Log in and navigate the application
- Create posts
- Create pages
- View and manage content
- Work with user accounts and roles
- Understand content management and settings
- Change appearance
- Work with plugins
- Site maintenance
- Access to a hosted WordPress site (admin role access).
- A strong understanding of web-based terms and how websites work. Basic HTML skills.
This course gives an introduction to the basic foundations of running a WordPress site. This includes navigating the dashboard and interface, creating pages and posts, user accounts and roles, comment management and settings, customizing the look of your WordPress site with menus, widgets and themes, plugins and site maintenance.
This course is kept simple to get you up and running quickly. The author shares and demonstrates using online resources available for free to expand deeper into WordPress topics.
- Individuals looking to understand the basics of WordPress to get them up and started quickly.
- Individuals that are looking for an overview to get them started.