Introduction to Wireless Communications
- A basic understanding of engineering fundamentals such as sinusoidal signals, wavelength, frequency etc
• In this course you will learn the basic principles of wireless communications from 1G to 4G and beyond. You will learn about frequency reuse, capacity, channel coding, modulation and demodulation, OFDM, MIMO and host of other topics.
• This course is for you if you are a student and have just started learning about wireless communications or if you are a guy in the field who wants to get a better handle on the fundamental concepts of wireless communications.
- Students who have just started learning about Wireless Communications
- Engineers in the field who want to get a better handle at the basics of Wireless Communications
- Introduction to Wireless Communications08:29
- Wireless Channel08:42
- Capacity of Wireless Communication Systems07:25
- Wireless Fundamentals5 questions
- Channel Coding07:20
- Digital Modulation and Demodulation11:16
- Coding and Modulation5 questions
- OFDM5 questions
- MIMO5 questions
- 4G Standards04:45
- 5G and Beyond06:00
- 4G and 5G Standards5 questions
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)1 question
- Rayleigh Fading Envelope Generation1 question
I have an MS in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech USA and an MBA from LUMS Pakistan. I have about 15 years of work experience which includes experience as an Instructor, as a Design Engineer and as a IoT/CleanTech Lead. My areas of expertise include IoT, 4G/5G, Wearables/Implantables, Machine Learning and CleanTech.