Introduction to Wings
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identifying different types and parts of wings
- How to execute foundational wing movements
- Completing bite-size practice drills
- Students will need a pair of wings & wing sticks. Any wing type will work but there is an additional section specifically for split wings
Introduction to Wings is designed to help students of all levels, backgrounds and dance styles get started on their wing journey. The course will focus on gaining mastery over manipulating this prop and executing common movements before integrating wings into your dance style. Course includes movement breakdowns, pose frames, and small combinations.
- Beginner Wing Students
- Belly Dance Students
- Flow Students
Video introduces turning with the High V, Helicopter, & Low V frames.
Practice walking with the High V, Helicopter, & Low V frames. Includes options to upskill with flutters & chasses.