Introduction to Website Globalization
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be prepared to hire translation or a localization vendor to help you take your website global -- the right way.
- You'll avoid many of the most common mistakes companies make when going global.
- You'll learn how to increase global traffic to your websites.
- You'll learn how to culturally customize your website.
You will complete a self-assessment worksheet for taking your product, service, website, brand global. I’ve created a template that you will download and complete designed to help you better understand the opportunities and challenges you will face in expanding into new markets, ultimately providing you with a sound foundation for going global.
- You should have a basic understanding of websites and marketing, but no programming experience is necessary. Nor do you need to speak any other languages than English.
There are now more than four billion internet users around the world. Most of them live outside of the US and most do not speak English. Perhaps you would like to expand your website to reach new markets. Perhaps people in different countries have already purchased your products and you want to build upon this.
This class will help you develop a plan to get started going global the smart way. That is, gradually and with attainable goals. By the end of this class you’ll have a plan for going global. This might apply to a product, a service, a website – or all of the above. I’ll help you ask the right questions to avoid making costly mistakes along the way.
This class assumes that you have no global or technical experience or speak any other language than English.
- There are more than 4 billion Internet users around the world. Most do not live in the US and most do not speak English. This course will give you the foundations you need to expand your brand, content and website's global reach.