Introduction to UML (Unified Modeling Language)
What you'll learn
- Reading and creating "Class Diagrams" (Bonus : Aggregation, Composition, Inheritance and Interfaces)
- Reading and creating Object Diagrams
- Reading and creating Package Diagrams
- Reading and creating Deployment Diagrams
- Reading and creating Use-Case Diagrams
- Reading and creating Activity Diagrams
- Reading and creating Communication Diagrams
- Reading and creating Sequence Diagrams
- Reading and creating Timing Diagrams
- Basic programming skills(preferably Java programming language)
- At least beginner level object-oriented programming knowledge
This course contains introductory information about Structural UML diagrams, like:
and Object diagrams.
And behavioral UML diagrams models like:
State machine diagrams,
We'll teach you all of them with a real-life examples.
We don't want to waste your time, because we eliminated unnecessery parts, comments and etc. We focused only the important points of topics. And also we are trying teach slow enough for you to follow easily too.
In addition to them, this course also contains AKINCI Training's quality standards:
Dubbed by 40-year-experienced voiceover professional, in his professional recording studio,
All videos has 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution, video animations and effects,
All videos have closed captions for you to understand easily,
And contains premium support which means average response time is less than 24 hours
Join us now!
Who this course is for:
- All developers (to prepare or read UML diagrams of their projects)
- Java architects (to prepare UML diagrams in project design reports)
Since its establishment in 2015, AKINCI Training has focused on e-learning, consultancy, software development, web programming and design with its experts who have more than 8 years of professional experience.
AKINCI Training's vision is to become a solution-oriented and reliable global company with highest customer satisfaction.
AKINCI Training has expertise mainly on software engineering, Java and Java Technologies training. Most of these courses were given to large-scale companies and multinational corporations.
AKINCI Training has experienced computer engineers that have worked on large-scaled software development projects at least 8 years, and now gives courses on:
- Java Programming Language (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Level)
- Java Design Patterns
- Java 2 Enterprise Edition (including nTier Architecture, Servlets, EJB(Enterprise Java Beans), JTA(Java Transaction API), JDBC, JAXP-SAX, JAXP-DOM)
- Hibernate with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server Express Edition and Oracle Databases,
- Spring Framework
- UML(Unified Modeling Language)
- JSP(JavaServer Pages)
- JSF(JavaServer Faces)
to share their experiences.
In AKINCI Training, the only important thing is you, and your success. And all of our training videos designed for it.
Please send message to us for further information.